ABC Home Services, Inc – FAQs
The following questions will help you determine a simple question: Do I need ABC Home Services? To learn more about each service, please see our “Facts” below.
Dryer Vent Cleaning – FAQ’s
- Do you find your dryer working overtime to dry your clothes?
- Are your clothes still damp after drying?
- Do you know a dirty dryer vent can be a fire hazard?
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recently reported that thousands of fires are sparked by clogged dryer vents–about 15,000-20,000 cases every year!
- Dryer vent cleaning is a simple, efficient way to lower your energy costs and reduce a potential fire hazard.
Air Duct Cleaning – FAQ’s
- Do you know why air ducts should be cleaned?
- Do you understand why certain air duct systems need regular maintenance?
- How Do You Know If You Need Your Air Ducts Cleaned?
- How Often Should Air Ducts Be Cleaned?
- Can Dirty Air Ducts Make You Sick?
- Dust and debris can clog your air ducts and HVAC system polluting your home’s air. Mold and mildew can thrive in your HVAC system. If your house was recently remodeled or renovated, the HVAC system and air ducts were likely exposed to excessive dust and debris.
- Cleaning your HVAC system’s air ducts can improve Indoor Air Quality and reduce energy usage. Duct cleaning is good for you and the environment.
Carpet Cleaning – FAQ’s
- Do you know why it is important to reduce spots, stains, and soil from your carpets?
- Do you know the best way to preserve the look and feel of your carpets?
- Your carpeting reflects the health of your home. The look and feel of your carpet can influence your day-to-day mood as well as your health. When cleaning your carpet our goal is simple: to restore the look and feel to original condition.
- A professional cleaning is the only way to remove the dirt, bacteria, and microbes that accumulate deep in your carpet fibers.