Our Work Description
- 1 HVAC unit up to 12 Supply Vents + 1 Return Vent.
- Each additional Supply vent is $40.00
- Each additional Return Vent $65.00
- Residential Dryer Vent Cleaning
Below is A Work Description Performed For Each Unit
⇒ We will start with a pre-inspection of the dryer duct looking for damages, proper connection, and conditions of the flex duct. We will check the air velocity outside with the dryer running prior to the cleaning process.
⇒ The Insertion of a 4” – 6” brush into the dryer duct will be made releasing all lint and debris from the dryer unit all the way to the dryer duct exit point (side or roof of the building).
⇒ High air pressure and Positive/Negative pressure will be used to Pressurize the entire run of the duct to thoroughly clean and clear the duct of any blockage and excess lint.
⇒ A vacuum may be used to remove and dispose of lint and debris from the cleaning process.
⇒ Inspect and clean flexible transition duct.
⇒ Clean back of dryer and dryer exhaust duct.
⇒ Conduct the final air velocity check and make sure the dryer is working correctly and efficiently.
Air Duct Cleaning – Residential
During the Cleaning Process:
In the rare event that we discover any damaged ducts, hazardous material, or abnormalities to the system: All work will be stopped in that area and recommendations will be made to the building manager or homeowner.
If any of the duct-work needs to be repaired or replaced, an on-site quote will be provided.
(Replacement or repair will be an additional charge based on approval).
Completion of the Job:
Tools and Equipment using:
- Negative air machine 3000 & 5000 CFM.
- Dual Motor HEPA Vacuum 5 and 2 stage filtration system.
- Cobra Power Brush System 36’. (depending on type of ducts)
- Tentacles Air Whip System. (depending on type of ducts)
- Specialize Hand Brushes.
- Air Compressors 155 & 180 PSI.
- Air Tools, Eight Whip Nozzle, Forward Flow Air Nozzle, Reverse Whip.
Ready To Schedule Your Air Duct Cleaning?